* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beautiful Nails For Those Nail Biters!
5$ at Walmart-Strengthens nails and makes them look less damaged in only one use!
I don't remember the price but it is under 7$-Tastes horrible and you will not bite your nails.
This is originally 15$ on Amazon but I got it on sale for 8$ -it works wonders and will help grow your nails.
Now, I do not have a picture and I am currently out but I take Hair,Skin, and Nails vitamins (gummies) by Natures Bounty (4 daily) they're under 8$.
5$ at Walmart and moisturizers cuticles!
1. Remove all nail polish with ACETONE FREE polish remover, acetone remover will dry out and damage your nails.
2. Wash your hands with a good soap, I use my Aveeno body wash that's 6$ at Walmart and I use a nail brush (2$) to get all dead skin off my nails.
3. Rub in the hard as hoofs nail cream into your nails and let it soak in (I do this about 2 times)
4. Paint ONE coat of Nailtques polish on your nails and let dry.
5. Paint Hard As Hoofs stop the bite polish on top.
6. Finish with burts bees cuticle cream!
These are my nails two weeks ago, I was a frantic nail biter (they look disgusting) I am a cashier and I noticed how nasty they looked so I had to do something. Continue to next page to see what they look like today.
Better right? They're not perfect and a little Yellow and dirty BUT that is normal for growing your nails out. Your nails are still adjusting and will eventually attach to the skin under your nails. Please remember to like and share with friends and family, have more nail confidence!(:
Like and share! Have much more confidence in your hands and nails! I will be posting soon how I grew my hair out (currently touches my butt) lol. I hope you enjoyed and I hope this will change your life!(: