* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beautiful Decorative Jars Easy And Inexpensive! Please Like The Tip If You Enjoyed!
Home & Garden
• Pour glass paint into the jar so that the bottom is completely covered.
• Start slowly turning the jar on its side so that the paint begins to spread onto the walls. Add more paint if the paint does not easily swirl around.
• Still holding the jar on its side, pour your second color paint onto the side walls and continue to turn the jar so that all sides of the walls have some paint on them.
• Swirl for a few seconds then turn the jar upside down on the paper plate and watch the paint begin to pour down the sides of the jar. After a few minutes, if the walls are not covered, you may need to add more paint and repeat this step.
• Let the excess paint drip down for about an hour, moving the jar around every 15-20 minutes to prevent it from sticking to the plate. Then, turn the jar right side up and let dry.
• For a durable finish, let dry for a full 48 hours then bake the jar for 30 minutes at 200°F in a non-preheated oven. Allow to cool with the oven door open. (based on instructions from paint manufacturer)
• Using the applicator tip on the dimensional paint bottle, paint your desired pattern onto the bottle. For best results, first sketch a design on a piece of paper and practice using the paint before applying onto the jar.