* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beautiful Blue And Brown Makeup Tutorial
Some of the most beautiful color combinations are between blue and brown, they look amazing together, especially on the eyes. We have a beautiful makeup tutorial for you today that involves using these two colors and you will love it. This looks amazing on all eye colors and especially on light colored eyes like blue or green. Even if the blue is strong, it doesn’t look cheap and gives the person a sophisticated and elegant look, rather than being just another bold makeup like many others.
What you will need:
- eyeshadow primer or foundation;
- light blue eyeshadow and brown eyeshadow;
- black and brown eye pencil;
- white eyeshadow;
- some makeup brushes;
1. After you have made your normal foundation routine, apply some eyeshadow primer on the lids and if you have none, just use some extra foundation on them to make a good base for the colors to stick to.
2. Start with making a winged eye line on the upper lash line with the brown pencil then smudge it with a pencil.
3. Take the black eye pencil and line your upper lash line with it and lower lash line (you also want to waterline the lower lash line).
4. Take the blue eyeshadow and apply it over the brown one and don’t forget about the inner corners of the eyes, you want the blue to be there too.
5. Apply some white eyeshadow just under the eyebrows to give more light to the makeup.
6. With a small angled brush apply some brown eyeshadow to the lower lash line then finish the look with mascara!