* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Banish Greasy Roots.
1. Wash your hair in cool water, hot water opens pores and makes hair dry out. Our scalp then produces more oil to combat the dryness.
2. Never apply conditioner to the roots of your hair. The hair nearest to your scalp gets most of the natural oils, adding conditioner is in effect overdosing on oils.
3. Dip a large, soft blusher brush into loose powder and tap off the excess powder, then dab onto greasy areas of the scalp. The powder will soak up the excess oil.
4. Use a clarifying shampoo once a month. These get rid of product build up which gives rise to greasy hair.
5. Hand sanitizer is a quick easy fix. Pour it into the palm of your hand and then use finger tips to rub through greasy roots. The alcohol will dry up excess oil and the product vapourises fast so no need to rinse and no smell.