* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Banana Nut Cinnamon Rolls
Food & Drink
Ingredients for Cinnamon Filling:
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 cup finely chopped Walnuts
1 tablespoon, butter, melted
Ingredients for Rolls:
2 3/4 cups Flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup banana, mashed (1 banana)
7 tablespoons of butter, melted and divided
3/4 cup buttermilk
Ingredients for the cream cheese frosting:
4 ounces cream cheese frosting
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon milk
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
*this makes 9 rolls*
1. Mix together the filling ingredients till' they resemble sand. Set aside.
2. Sift together dry ingredients. Add the buttermilk, banana, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto a floured surface. Knead a few times. Press the dough out with your fingers into a 10" by 14" rectangle.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons melted butter over the dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon filling, leaving 1/2 inch on all sides. Roll up gently from the shortest end. Use a spatula or knife to loosen the roll if the dough sticks to the counter. Cut a small piece off each end to even it up. Cut the roll into 9 even slices.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon of melted butter in an 8"x8" pan. Place the rolls into the pan. Drizzle the rolls with 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Bake at 425 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes.
4. Whisk together the frosting ingredients. Serve the warm rolls with frosting and extra nuts if desired.
Credit to: http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2014/02/banana-nut-cinnamon-rolls/