* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide helps whiten your teeth? If not, you must read.
Health & Fitness
Be sure you buy a soft toothbrush so it is soft on your gums and it's recommended by dentists.
I will assure you, you won't get perfectly white teeth like the color of printer paper, but boy, it's close.
- Apply toothpaste (paste) on brush.
- Sprinkle a SMALL amount of Baking Soda on top of paste.
- Put a few H2O on paste.
- Put brush down and grabe your Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Use cap to measure. Poor a small amount in cap and put in mouth.
- W/ Hydrogen Peroxide in your mouth, brush your teeth.
- Brush your teeth for one or two minutes. (WARNING: Mouth will foam up due to the Hydrogen Peroxide killing the germs in your mouth. Don't swallow! Spit immediately if needed.)
----------> (P.S. Be sure you floss then do these steps at morning or night times, once a day. I do them at night b/c I have more time. After flossing and brushing your teeth with the steps I've typed, mouth wash after, again, once a day when you've got more time available.)
Get this kind of mouth wash and for better results, get the toothpaste as well. If you really are desperate about white teeth, get the 3D White Strips.
I really do hope you guys try this. I started a few months ago and have had people tell me how whiter my teeth are. Be sure you do this once a day. If you happen to have skipped a day or so, don't worry, you won't die, but try not to or else you'll break the routine.
To be continued...
I will throw this out there, it will not work if you've got stained yellow teeth from drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. Unless you get fake new teeth.