* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Baked Steak Fajitas Recipe!
Food & Drink
A weeknight dinner that will surely please every member of your family!
Total Time: 55mins
1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
1 lb (500g) sirloin tip steak
1 each, green pepper & onion sliced
1 pkg (470 g) Old El Paso* Fajita Kit
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup (125 mL) Green Giant* Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
3/4 cup (175 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
1) Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Add green pepper and onion. Cook for 2 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp stirring often
4) Remove from heat and stir in fajita seasoning mix, contents of salsa pouch, cheese and corn
5) Spoon about 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the fajita mixture onto centre of each tortilla.
6) Roll-up and place seam side down in a greased 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish
7) Spoon the salsa over middle of each rolled fajita. Cover dish with foil and bake 15 minutes
8) Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with sour cream.
Tip: Substitute 1 pouch (35 g) Old El Paso* Fajita Seasoning Mix, 1 pkg (297 g) Old El Paso* Medium Flour Tortillas and 2/3 cup Old El Paso* Taco Sauce or Thick N' Chunky Salsa for the Fajita Kit in this recipe.