* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Baked Potato Salad
Food & Drink
This recipe is simple and absolutely easy to make:)! Let's get started!
You will need:
- 4 to 6 large russet baking potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream 1 cup reserved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cup real bacon bits or 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled(optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
1) Wash and thoroughly dry potatoes.
2) Coat potatoes lightly with vegetable oil.
3) rub potatoes with salt
4) wrap each potato in aluminum foil
5) Bake in preheated 400 degree oven about 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft when squeezed.
6) when potatoes are done, remove from oven unwrap and let them cool
7) remove skins and cut into bite size chunks
8) In a large bowl combine 1 cup sour cream, mayonnaise, black olives, green onions and cheese, add potatoes and mix thoroughly.
9) tops with remaining sour cream and bacon if preferred
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE! Follow for my next tip: how to cut an avocado!