* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Baileys Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Food & Drink
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup milk
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
3-4 tbsp Baileys, depending on flavor preference
8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
2 1/2 cups marshmallows
1. Crush the oreos into a fine crumb.
2. Mix the oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
3. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Set in the freezer while you make the filling.
1. Mix the milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
2. Add cocoa and Baileys and mix well.
3. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
4. Remove pie crust from freezer and add half of the pie filling into the crust.
5. Add a layer of marshmallows.
6. Add the remaining pie filling.
9. Freeze overnight.