* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Baileys Chocolate Cookies
Food & Drink
3/4 cups butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Baileys
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cocoa (I use Hershey's Special Dark)
1 tsp cornstarch
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar together for 5-7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
2. Add the Baileys, egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
4. Make balls about 1 tbsp in size, press into a little disc (they won't spread much) and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
6. Allow cookies for to cool for one minute on cookie sheet, then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. When ready to dip cookies in chocolate, melt white chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Use 30 second increments, to not burn the chocolate.
8. Dip cookies, one at a time into the chocolate. Place on parchment paper to dry and apply sprinkles.