You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings With Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce
Food & Drink
• 1 pack Bacon
• 4-5 Sweet Onions
• 2 T Black Pepper
• 1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
• 2 T Mayo
• 1 tsp Lime Juice
1. Cut onions into 1 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
2. Brush onion with hot sauce.
3. Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
4. Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill or bake for about 90 minutes at 250-350 degrees.
To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.