1. In a pot melt the brown sugar, honey and butter together on medium heat until it starts to bubble .
2. When it bubbles take it off the stove and let it cool, then add the egg.
3. In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, ginger and mixed spices together
4. Mix the bowl mixture with the pot mixture.
5. Preheat the oven to 180C.
6. Roll out the dough and cut it into shapes.
7. Put it on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until they are ready.
8. Leave it to cool and then decorate and enjoy your homemade delicious gingerbread cookies 😘😊