* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Asian Chicken Salad
Food & Drink
2 large skinless,boneless chicken breast, halved lengthwise
4 slices peeled fresh ginger
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons peanut oil
2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
1/2 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
2 carrots, grated
4 ounces snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
1. Combine the chicken and ginger in a medium saucepan and cover with water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer the chicken to a cutting board,
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing; Whisk the lime juice, peanut oil, brown sugar, fish sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl set aside
3. Combine the cabbage, carrots, snow peas, and mint in a large bowl.
Add all but 2 tbs. of the dressing and toss to coat.
4. Thinly slice the chicken. Top serving of salad with the chicken and peanuts; drizzle with the remaining dressing