* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ariana Grande Hair
Ariana Grande is famous for gracing the red carpet in her half up half down do, so I figured that I ought to make a tip on how to achieve this beautiful look that keeps your hair away from your face while still looking polished and fresh.
A bobby pin
A 1-1 1/2 in curling wand
Small hair elastic
1. Begin by putting your hair into a deep side part, then, section off the hair going from your ear to the top of your head making a section about 2-3in wide. Pin this back.
2. Now, using the comb, create a half pony tail by sweeping the hair about halfway down your head up into a pony tail. You may tease the hair here for a bit of extra volume.
3. Next, brush out the 2-3in section that you previously pinned back and secure it behind your ear.
4. Curl the tips of your hair away from your face and finish with hairspray.