Step by step directions:
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center and add Apple, honey, egg, almond milk and 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. Mix gently.
3. To make topping, combine all ingredients and mix Into a crumble.
4. Divide batter into 12 muffin tins and sprinkle with crumb topping.
5. Bake for 30-40 mins, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let muffins cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan.