* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Amazing Way To Take Macro Photographs With Your iPhone!!
An incredible way for Close-up shots -
For a close-up shot, when you directly attach your phone's camera to a surface, all you see is a black screen - unable to take pictures, right ? But you can solve this problem. Just read the following steps -
1. Get an old laser pointer
2. There will be a focusing lens glued in there
3. Remove it
4. Get hold of the focusing lens (as in image)
5. Attach it to your Phone's camera
6. Take a picture of the surface (like a coin)
7. Zoom in for close-ups
So Cheap laser pointers, when slapped on your phone’s camera, makes it easy to take macro photographs. There are some great ideas and there's this, isn't it an amazing idea ?
Thanks for viewing my tip. If you enjoyed it, pls hit like. Please follow me and check out my other tips as well. Love!