* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Amazing Easter Oreo Chicks 😍😍😍
Food & Drink
ITEMS YOU NEED:
Double Stuf Oreos
Yellow Candy Melts
Orange Candy Melts
Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Melt the yellow candy melts according to package directions.
2. Dip Oreos into the chocolate, using whatever means necessary. :) I ended up just holding one end with my fingers, dipping it in to cover most of it, then using a spoon to coat the rest. Lay them out on a piece of aluminum foil.
3. Use the mini chocolate chips for eyes, and break the pretzels into small pieces for the legs. I placed the pretzels into the middle of the cookie when they were still wet. I did have a couple fall out, so I just dipped them into the chocolate and stuck them back on.
4. You can do a couple of things for the orange beak. Either use orange melts, or I actually used some white buttercream frosting that I had, and used food coloring to get the color I wanted. Whatever you decide to use, place it in a small sandwich bag, and push into one of the corners. Snip a *tiny* piece of off the corner, and pipe on the beak.