You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
Activities To Do Without Power🙏❄️🔦
1. Make a comfy fort This is a great way to cover up in tons of blankets, do other activities I'll list, and of course; have fun making something.
Fort idea #1
Fort idea #2
Fort idea #3
2. Flashlight reading Obviously a choice parents want you to make😂 this is actually a great option tho! Check out my book recommendations in the tip I created, and you can read these in ur fort!🔦
3. Wifi-less movies Download movies? lucky you! Apparently once you a movie on your device, you can watch it without wifi whenever you want, like downloading music.
4. Eat yummy from-the-cabinet snacks, like this s'more mix😋
Here are other examples. I'm such an awful person 😂😂
5. Doodling Maybe the doodling life is behind you, but this, my friend, is your chance to bring it back. Oh yea baby.
Doodling ideas #1
Doodling ideas #2
Doodling ideas #3
Doodling ideas #4
6. Make a room decor garland
Since it's winter time, I chose to show snowflakes, but you can use any type theme you want. Here's a video demonstration on a garland you can make!:)
Tip: put string lights under the garland (when you have power, of course😂) to light up your room
7. Prepare your phone with wifi-less apps/games Everyone loves there phone, who says you can't stay on it without power? Here are some games that require no wifi! -fruit ninja -crazy kitchen -papas pizzeria -money grab (See what's on my iPhone tip for more)
8.play a classic board game Who doesn't love a good ole family tournament in the middle of a storm?😂 here are some of my board game favorites: -heads up (board game) -life -monopoly(I love the card version) -quelf -sorry -taboo -whatever you loved/love playing!
That's it! ( btw, This tip was inspired by the blizzard I'm currently getting hit by kms😅) I hope you enjoyed reading and might possibly consider trying these ideas!