* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
APPLE SPICE MUFFINS ~ Wheat Free ~ dairy Free ~ Gluten Free ~ Vegetarian ~ AND ~ Diabetic Friendly!
Food & Drink
🍎 Apple Spice Muffins 🍎
3 Apples, shredded with skin on
1/2 cup of melted butter OR coconut oil (for dairy free)
2 1/2 cups of almond flower
4 Eggs, beaten with a fork
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 generous Tbsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1/2 cup of honey
1/2 tsp Unrefined salt
1 tsp if vanilla
This will make 14 med. sized muffins.
I make mini muffins and get two full trays!
Pre heat oven to 350 (F)
1. Mix together dry ingredients - almond flour, spices and baking soda - stir well
2. Combine melted butter and honey, and add the beaten eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, along with apple and pecans, and stir well to mix
3. Spoon into lined baking cups, filling about 3/4 full. The batter will be thick.
4. Bake for 20-25 mins, until a toothpick inserted in the Center comes out clean
All time favourite cook book! I am not gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant or diabetic but the recipes in this book are AMAZING!!! I have yet to find a dish I don't like, or one that my husband and daughter don't like!
Who knew it was so easy to make your own delicious salad dressings and whip up home made muffins that are very nutritious! She makes simple things go a long way.
Highly recommend this. Especially if you have sensitivities or food restrictions.