* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
A Simple Way To Remove Stains From Your Carpet
Home & Garden
Have you ever spilled something on your carpet, had a pet or other people stain your carpet, and tried everything to remove the stain? Here's an easy and quick way to take out most if not all of the stain from your carpet! It really only requires two ingredients.
Things you will need:
1. Baking soda
2. White vinegar
What to do:
This method does work best on fresh stains, but it will combat most left in stains just as well!
1. Start by soaking up any excess liquid with paper towels or an ordinary towel.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the 2 ingredients to form a paste.
3. Put the mixture on the desired stain to be removed and rub in, the stain should start to come out.
4. Depending on the type of stain and how long it has been there, you may want to let the mixture set for awhile.
5. Repeat until the stain is removed.
The baking soda and vinegar both help to deodorize any smells, and help to lift the stain out of your carpet!