* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
A New Coffee Table Is Quite Expensive But You Can Make Your Own !!
Home & Garden
What you will need:
4 Wooden Crates
2 1x2x6 planks of recycled pallet
4 Caster Wheels
Stain or Paint your choice
How to make it:
1. Stain or paint the crates and let them dry.
2. Create a frame with planks, bringing them together with nails, as in the photo. Secure the cross in the middle to the frame using L brackets. This will be the base of your table.
3. Arrange the crates and nail them to the frame. Don’t worry about the hole in the middle. We’ll take care of it in the next step.
4. Measure the dimensions of the hole, cut two pieces from the planks to fit and screw into place on the sides and bottom.
5. Flip the construction upside down and screw a wheel at each corner.
6. Fill the hole in the middle with stones, pebbles or a decorative plant and enjoy your brand new coffee table!