80/20 Method! by Janet Smith - Musely
  • Login/Sign up
  • $ 11% Cashback on all one-time purchases
    11% Cashback is available to all registered users and will be give in the form of Musely Coins.
    * Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
  • Free shipping over $25

    Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.

    You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.

    All returns may be tentative on brand approval.

80/20 Method!

posted in Health & Fitness
  • I thought I would tell you about the 80/20 method!
    Basically, it's where you eat healthily 80% of the week and then the other 20% is when you treat yourself with something sweet and naughty, that's defenatly NOT healthy!😂

  • I hope that this has helped you out with your diet,

    Please like👍 before you save💾

    Bye xxxx


See all comments

Related Tips