* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8 Steps To Finer Skin😀
Skin & Body
1. Consider Your Water The old 'drink five cups a day' rule really does apply here. As we grow older our skin requires more water, so keeping up with five cups a day will certainly help when our skin desires the water it deserves:)
2. Drink green tea If your complexion is red or blotchy, this tea’s anti-inflammatory properties can be soothing. Drinking green tea also helps prevent risks of cancer and heart disease. Lots of people also drink green tea to help weight loss!
3. Keep Stress in Check It takes a toll on nearly every part of your body, including your skin. Stress increases the body’s production of cortisol, which can make skin oilier. Stay away from stress by taking off the time your body deserves. This can be done by reading, cooking or exercising:)
4. Improve Your Air Quality Avoid smoky environments, being around smoke can lead to the release of radicals that damage skin. Dry indoor air can dehydrate skin and make fine lines more noticeable. Run a humidifier in your rooms to help. Keep your heart and skin healthy by getting active outside!
5. Cut Back On Dairy Women who consume a lot of milk are more likely to have acne than those who drink less. Cottage cheese, instant breakfast drinks, and sherbet are also linked to acne. Cutting back on dairy may not get rid of your spots but it may make a difference if you suffer with breakouts.
6. Use your Cleanser Your cleanser may be even more important than your moisturiser. A nonsoap cleanser is ideal, it helps replace the moisture barrier in the skin, consider it a prevention. Use your cleanser to avoid dryness, eczema, etc rather than just treating these issues when they flare up.
7. Sleep a Full Night While you’re snoozing, the skin’s repair mechanisms swing into action. Being sleep-deprived, puts stress on the body, causing it to release more cortisol, which triggers breakouts. Make getting seven to eight hours of shut-eye your last good-skin move of each day.
8. Sun power Sunbathing under the sun creates vitamin D and is extremely beneficial for clearing spots. However, staying in the sun also relieves aches and pains, beats period problems and boosts your immune system. In the summer 45-60 minutes of sunbathing everyday is more than enough!
I have no friends or followers because I'm new to Trusper so please Follow and like:)