* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8⃣ Steps To A Pretty Heart Braid🙅#tipit
1. Create a center part. If your hair is super clean and shiny, you might want to spray on some dry shampoo to give it texture, which will make braiding easier!
2. Using a rattail comb, start at the back of your part and draw a curved line that ends just behind your ear. This will be your guide for one side of the heart.
3. Clip the rest of your hair back and out of the way. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Starting at the crown of your head, begin a tiny reverse French braid, only picking up hair from the outside of the heart shape. Stay close to the curved part you created as you
5. Once you get behind your ear, unclip the back section, and start joining that hair into the braid.
6. Continue French braiding down to the nape of your neck; then clip that section to the side and repeat steps 4-6 on the other side of your head. If you created the curved parts evenly at the start, it will be easy to get both sides of the heart symmetrical!
7. Pull both braids to the center of your neck, and secure. We like the ponytail look, but you can also try a low bun or bigger braid!
8. Gently tug at the sections of your braid to make them look thicker and more tousled. Lightly spritz with hairspray to get rid of any frizzies.
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg