* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8 Packing Tips for Spacious Luggage
Itching wanderlust? Off to an adventure? Here are some tips so you can bring home more souvenirs!
1. Set your jewelry between two sheets of plastic wrap to prevent it from moving around and tangling inside your bag.
2. String the ends of a dainty necklace through straws to prevent the chain from knotting and tangling.
3. Use pill case compartments or an old lip balm container to organize and keep track of your smaller jewelry, like rings and earrings.
4. Keep the dirty soles of your shoes away from your clothes by sticking them inside a shower cap.
5. Stuff socks and products that won't burst inside your shoes if you're low on packing space.
6. Stick your hairpins and clips inside an old Tic Tac container to easily keep track of them.
7. Instead of packing big, bulky makeup bottles for a quick weekend trip, pour a little bit of the product into a clean contact case for easy travel.
8. To prevent liquid products from bursting (and ruining everything else) inside your bag, cut a small square of plastic wrap, unscrew the product's lid, set the plastic wrap on top, and screw the lid back on. That way if the lid pops open, no product can spill out.
Alright that's it! good luck and make sure you follow, share, or like if you want to keep updated. :) Bon voyage.
"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shore line of wonder"