* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8 GENIUS BEAUTY HACKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
1. Costa Rica: Add a tablespoon of honey to your regular conditioner to instantly make a hydrating deep conditioner. Honey helps soften hair and it promotes hair growth!
2. Greece: Wash your hair with rosemary water to remove product build up without drying it out. Lots of sudsy shampoos can dry your hair out. Rosemary is a natural conditioner that can boost shine and help relieve dry, itchy scalp.
3. Pakistan: Moisturize your hair and scalp with coconut oil to add shine and promote hair growth. Coconut oil has a ton of beauty benefits, but it's basically like gold for your strands!
4. France: Soak your nails in lemon juice to remove nail polish stains. Lemon is know for getting rid of stains faster than anything else!
5. Venezuela: Mash up an avocado and use it to moisturize dry cuticles. Avocado is one of the best natural moisturizers for skin, and it's packed with a ton of vitamins.
6. Chile: Mash up red grapes and mix it with white flour to create a face mask. Apply a thin coat of the mask on your face for a few minutes, then rise it off before it starts to harden. The antioxidants in red grapes help your skin glow.
7. Italy: To relieve chapped lips, rub a dab of olive oil on them.
8. Colombia: Mash up a couple of strawberries and mix with yogurt and honey for a gentle skin-softening face mask.
If you save the tip,please give it a thumbs up and share it.