* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8 Fashion Stylist Tips You Should Know #tipit
1. CHOOSE YOUR CLOTHES ACCORDING TO YOUR BODY TYPE.
You must be aware of your flaws and your virtues and focus on clothes that will bring out only the best of your features.
2. LOOK AND FEEL SLIM WITH ULTRA TRENDY PRINTS AND ASYMMETRIC CLOTHES.
Choose vertical patterns, prints that make you #look slim and asymmetric tunics and dresses that do have some shape - remember that nobody looks good in shapeless clothes.
3. BELTS ARE A MUST HAVE.
Cute, eye-catching, funky, bold – a good belt is always a great investment because this simple accessory can make or break the entire outfit.
4. SHOP FOR OUTFITS
Don’t shop for single pieces simply because they are cheap, cute or both because you know you’ll never wear them. Shop for outfits instead and before you decide to buy some piece of clothes, try to think of at least three different outfits you can wear it with.
5. ACCESSORIES CAN SAVE THE DAY
Anything can be a new black if you have the right accessories! You can wear purple, turquoise, navy, beige, brown or even white dress and still #look like a million bucks but the only thing you must remember is to accessorize properly.
6. ALWAYS WEAR MATCHING UNDERGARMENTS. you should pay attention to what you’re wearing under your clothes. Even the most minimal thongs can show if the bands are too tight and we all know that’s not a pretty sight so, before you leave your home, make sure you check yourself for underwear lines.
7. PRACTICE THE SHOPPING DIET.
Popular celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch says we shouldn’t buy dresses we’ll use just ones but invest in #things we can wear in many ways instead.
8. BE UNIQUE.
One of the things we all like in models is their ability to combine the most ridiculous pieces of clothes and #look smoking hot in them. Why can’t we to the same? Check you closets and your favorite thrift stores because you never know what kind of treasure you might find there.