* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
8 Exercises To Perk Up Your Boobs!!
Health & Fitness
1) Sag Stopper
Start in a lunge with a band looped under back foot. Hold an end in each hand by shoulders, arms bent and parallel to floor, elbows behind you. Press arms straight out to front, level with shoulders (as shown).
Slowly and with control, bring arms back to start so you feel chest stretch open. Do 8 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
2) X-Raise Stand with feet hip-width apart, the end of a band under each foot. Hold the other end in the opposite hand so bands crisscross in front of you, hands at sides. Bend knees and squat, extending arms out slightly to sides. As you straighten legs to stand, simultaneously reach up and out
(as shown). Return to squat for one rep. Do 12 reps
3) Brest In Show Row Stand on left leg, loop band around right foot and hold an end in each hand. Extend right leg and arms out in front of you to start. Bend arms and draw elbows straight back (as shown). Be careful not to hunch forward; keep back straight and shoulders down and back.
Slowly release arms, keeping leg extended. Do 8 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
4) Full Circle Start in a push-up position on knees or toes with hands set wide. In one fluid, circular motion, shift weight to right arm (as shown), lower yourself toward floor, then shift weight across body to left arm and push yourself back up to start.
Do 4 reps, then switch directions, lowering on left side first, for 4 more reps.
5) Superman Slide Start in a push-up position, hands directly under shoulders, resting on paper or plastic plates (for carpet) or washcloths (on wood or linoleum) as gliders. Keeping arms straight, slowly slide them out in front of you in a V shape to lower chest toward floor (as shown).
Hover above floor if possible, then rest on floor. Bend arms to slide hands under shoulders and push up to start. Do 8 reps.
6) Cleavage Kickback Stand on an exercise band, feet hip-width apart, holding an end in each hand. With arms down at sides, squat and bend slightly at waist, keeping back flat.
Draw the band behind you, keeping arms straight, squeezing shoulder blades together and feeling chest stretch open (as shown). Slowly release arms for one rep. Do 12 reps.
7) Bust a Move Stand in a side lunge, right leg bent and right foot turned out at an angle. Place one end of a band under right foot. Bend at waist so chest points over right thigh toward floor and hold arms extended out to sides to start.
In one fluid motion, pull the band up and back, diagonally across body, as you raise torso and rotate it open (as shown). Slowly return to start. Do 10 reps. Repeat on opposite side.
8) Perky Pike Start in an inverted-V pike position, hands and feet on floor, butt lifted high, to start. Lower left forearm to floor, then lower right forearm to floor (as shown). Straighten left elbow, then right elbow, to return to start for one rep.
Do four reps, then reverse order, lowering to right forearm first, for four more reps.