* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Ways To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
1. Dry Scalp Massage
Give yourself at-home scalp massages, says L.A. stylist Philip B. Massaging your head can help stimulate the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly. Better yet, make a *friend* give you a scalp massage.
2. Wet Scalp Massage
While washing your hair, massage the scalp with your fingertips, starting at the back of the neck and moving around the hairline. A perfect excuse to stay in the shower longer, no?
3. Get Trimmed We know, we know: You are trying to avoid chopping off any length. However, healthy hair grows faster and split ends can work their way up stands, damaging hair and making it even shorter.
5. Vitamin 101 Dermatologist Harold Lancer also suggests taking an over-the-counter vitamin every day that contains antioxidant blends and vitamin B derivatives to help increase hair strength. Supplements like biotin, found at basically any local pharmacy, encourage healthy hair and nail growth.
5. Condition, condition, condition
Shampoo takes all of the dirt and grime out of your hair and scalp, while conditioner replenishes nutrients that you hair needs to be healthy and shiny. If you really need to skip a step, ditch the shampoo every once in a while.
6. Lay off the Heat Tools
Deep down, you know that the burnt hair smell your straightener creates can't be a great sign for what it's actually doing to you tresses. Use your dryer, curling iron, and flat iron less, and when you do use product to shield your strands from harm, like Nexxus ProMend Heat Protecting Mist.
7. Cold Water Rinse Before you step out of the shower, douse your mane in cold water for a few seconds. This will help seal your hair cuticles, and prevent moisture loss and heat damage. Alternatively, avoid using scalding hot water when washing you hair, as it can weaken your strands.
While grooming your new brows, these will be needed to trim hairs that grow too long. You'll love Chella's easy-to-handle styling which will make quick work of this occasional task.
• If this tip or its contents offend you in anyway, please feel free to tell me why in the comments section; I will then do my best to make the tip better for all viewers. Please avoid using profanity when doing so.
• If a viewer comments their opinion about a tip and you do not agree with it, please do not bully/bash them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
• Please tell me if there spelling or grammar mistakes.