* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Ways To Avoid Being A Psycho Girlfriend
1. HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE Men are attracted to independent women because subconsciously they are hard to get. If you act as if your happiness depends entirely on the relationship, your boyfriend will know it. You have to keep him chasing you!
2. ENCOURAGE HIM TO HAVE A LIFE Not all men, but most men, seem to have a fear of being tied down. It's become common knowledge that a man has to ask his girl to go have a life. It's even worse if she says no, and forces him with her all of the time. Give your man his freedom, he'll be grateful!
3. COOL OFF If your boyfriend has upset you, take a moment to cool down before exploding. Many people have difficulty controlling their anger, which is why self-control is such a remarkably respected quality.
4. WHEN HE DOESN’T RESPOND… Avoid jumping to conclusions…Your boyfriend has a life, and as his girlfriend, you must let him live it! He most likely has a reason for being unable to respond to you. In any case, sending a dozen texts will not help the situation.
5. NEVER ACCUSE Instead of accusing him of infidelity or other misbehavior over a misdemeanour, simply ask him. No one likes being rashly accused, guilty or not. Avoid acting rashly, and he's more likely to tell you the truth. When you explode he'll be afraid of making you angrier.
6. DON’T FRET ABOUT THE FUTURE I understand the eminent longing women have for a promising rock on their finger symbolizing a man’s eternal love for them. Begin pestering him though, and he'll be turned off. You can't force him if he isn't ready.
7. STICK TO YOUR GUNS Crazy girlfriends can be indecisive in relationships, which is an absolute turn off to men. Before you say things like, "Never talk to me again," or "I’m done with you," make sure you mean it. If you’re constantly breaking up with him you'll appear weak and over dramatic.