* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Surprising Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Use Your Foundation
1. Make A Cream Blush Sometimes, powder products don't last as long as cream or liquid products. If you're looking to make your blush last a little longer, mix some with your foundation to create a custom cream blush.
2. Prime Your Eyes If you don't have super oily eyelids, you can get away with using your foundation as an eye primer instead. Just apply a little to your lids, set it, and then apply your eyeshadow as usual. This will also help make your color stand out more.
3. Make A Tinted Moisturizer Mix a few drops of foundation with your moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer for days when you don't need that much coverage.
4. Make Your Lipstick Last Apply foundation on your lips before you apply any lipstick. Not only will this help your lipstick last way longer, it will also make your lipstick show up more boldly because it's being applied to a skin-toned shade instead of your lip color.
5. Create A Contour Cream Mix foundation with some bronzer to create your own contouring cream. Powders can be a little tricky to contour with while creams are easier to blend and shape, but you don't need to buy a separate product!
6. Use It On Your Body Use foundation on your body to cover up any bruises or marks if you want. You can also mix old foundation that you don't want on your face with body lotion to create a sheer coverage lotion for your bod.
7. Make Your Own Highlighter You can add an illuminator or any light, shimmery pigment to your foundation to create your own highlighter from products you already have.