* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Reasons You Acne Keeps On Coming Back
Skin & Body
1. Irritating make up : There are certain makeup ingredients that can be very irritating to the skin. Ingredients such as lanolin, mineral oil, petrolium, and isopropyl myristate can also contribute to breakouts. If you suspect your
2. Over drying face It can be very tempting to use as many products as possible to dry the oil on your face. However, this actually causes more problems. Drying out your face will cause your skin to produce more oil as the skin tries to balance itself out. stick to gentle cleansers and oil free 1's
3. Touching your face You can get acne by touching your face with your hands or various objects like cell phones. Touching your face exposes you skin to bacteria, which makes you much more likely to break out. This is actually one of the easiest causes of acne fix. Just stop touching your face .
4. Hair products You may not think that the products you use on your hair can cause acne, but they can. Your hair touches your face throughout the day, and when you wash your hair, the suds get on your face. Just like makeup, there are certain ingredients in hair products that are irritating.
5. DIRTY MAKEUP APPLICATORS
Dirty makeup applicators are a huge cause of acne. They harbor a lot of bacteria. To keep your acne from returning, you will want to make sure you clean your makeup brushes once a week. Just use a gentle shampoo to clean them and let them dry.
6. Diet If after changing all of these things your acne still keeps coming back, you may want to look at your diet. Sugar and refined starches are known to cause acne. White bread, pasta, fried foods, cookies, and cakes can all be contributing to your acne. Another common cause is dairy.
7. Dirty sheets and dirty pillow cases are surprisingly common causes of acne. You bedding has dead skin cells and bacteria that builds up from sleeping on it, which will lead to more frequent breakouts. To avoid breakouts caused by your bedding, change your sheets once or twice a week,