* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Of The Fastest Growing Fruit Trees
Home & Garden
1. Peaches & Nectarines. It takes about 1-3 to start bearing fruit from when they were planted. If you’re lucky, you can get fruit in two years if you grow a peach or nectarine FROM A PIT!
2. Cherries. It takes about 2-3 years to start bearing fruit from when they were planted.
3. Apple Tree. Apple is also one of the fast growing fruit trees and is suitable to be grown in garden. Within a period of two years, the apple tree will start producing fruits
4. Pear Tree. Pear trees can easily be grown in the garden and are fast growing trees which may not only have a good height within a short period of time but also will be able to produce fruit.
5. Apricot tree. If provided with water, air and sunlight, then apricot tree can grow well and fast in your garden.
6. Figs. It takes about 1-2 to start bearing fruit from when they were planted. Figs are an easy-to-grow tree that loves a Mediterranean climate. Fortunately, for those many of us who do not have Mediterranean climates, many varieties of figs are highly adaptable.