* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Moves For Sculpted, Sexy Abs
Health & Fitness
Twisted Knee Tuck
• Start in a full plank position, toes on gliders (or use a towel if you’re on a wood or tile floor, or paper plates if on carpet) with legs together and hands on the floor under your shoulders. Rotate hips to the left, keeping legs together.
• Pressing into balls of feet, pull both knees toward left elbow. Hold for 2 counts, then twist knees toward right elbow. Extend legs back to plank with hips turned to the right.
• Repeat, this time with hips turned to the right and pulling both knees toward right elbow as you hold for 2 counts, then twist left, then back to start.
One-leg Mountain Climber
• Begin in a full plank position with toes of right foot on a glider. Bring left knee toward chest, keeping hands on the floor under shoulders.
• Keeping left knee in, use abdominals to pull right leg toward chest.
• Extend right leg back to starting position and repeat. Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat; do 3 sets total.
TIP: Focus on keeping your upper body still and as stable as possible as your working leg moves toward and away from your chest.
• Kneel on a mat with right foot forward, right knee bent 90 degrees with knee above ankle and left leg behind you with left knee bent 90 degrees. Hold a light- or medium-weight dumbbell in right hand, elbow bent 90 degrees at shoulder height with palm facing forward.
• Keeping your tailbone slightly tucked under, slowly hinge to the left, reaching fingertips of left hand to floor; at the same time, press weight up and to the left.
• Hold here for 2 counts, then slowly return to the start position. Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat; 3 sets total.
Boat-Pose Snow Angel
• Lie faceup on floor with a ball between upper thighs, arms at sides. Lift upper back, arms, and legs off the floor, contracting glutes and inner thighs.
• Sweep hands toward ears, as if making a snow angel. Keep legs lifted and upper back off floor. Sweep hands back toward hips.
• Squeeze ball and pull knees into chest while lifting torso off floor, balancing on tailbone. Hold 2 counts. Lower to start.
• Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
TIP: Squeezing the ball between your upper thighs will help fully engage your core and glutes and keeps you balanced.
Low-Abs Knee Lift
• Sit tall on a bench or step with risers, hands about shoulder-distance apart and knees bent. Round your spine, creating a C-curve; draw navel toward spine.
• Press down on bench, lifting body a few inches.
• Perform small knee tucks, lifting feet; keep the movement controlled without swinging legs. Do 15–20 reps; 3 sets total.
• Lie faceup on the floor, arms at sides with palms on floor and legs extended, holding a small ball between inner thighs. Lift legs above hips.
• Tip hips to the left, lowering legs slightly. Slowly circle hips clockwise, moving legs forward, right, and back to center.
• Continue for 8–10 circles, or about 45 seconds, then switch directions and repeat.
TIP: Be careful not to arch your back as you circle your legs around; keep the movement slow and even in all directions.
• Sit on the floor with knees bent, ball between thighs. Hold a light dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in. Sit back, bringing elbows to floor below shoulders.
• Release elbows and extend arms to chest height, then row right elbow back, keeping left arm extended. Switch sides,