* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Life-Saving Hairspray Hacks That Have Nothing To Do With Your Hair
1. Spray hairspray on a run in your tights to stop it from getting worse.
Keep a travel-sized bottle of hairspray in your locker or school bag and you'll never stress about getting a run in your tights again. Sure, spraying hairspray on the run won't fix your tights completely, but it will stop the run from getting worse and save you until you get home and can switch them out for new ones.
2. Keep your brows in place by spraying hairspray on a brow brush. Don't have brow gel handy? No prob! Spray a super-hold hairspray onto a brow spoolie. Brush your eyebrows while the hairspray is still wet and they'll stay in place all day.
3. Get rid of a lipstick stain by soaking it with hairspray.
Spray the stain with hairspray really well and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then, dab at the stain with a cloth or sponge to gently remove it. Pop your garment in the wash after and it'll be good as new. This works great for all makeup stains.
4. Remove lint from your clothes by spraying hairspray on a cloth.
Who really has a lint roller handy when they really need one? You can totally make a DIY version with hairspray on a paper towel or cloth. Just apply the hairspray to the cloth and dab it on your clothes. Use an extra-hold hair spray for extra stickiness and it'll pick up more lint and hair.
5. Repel static by spraying your clothes with hairspray.
If static electricity is making you crazy, a can of aerosol hairspray can help. Holding the can about eight inches away, spray the inside of your clothes. If a skirt or dress is staticky, spray your tights or pants instead.
6. Help your nails dry faster by spraying them with hairspray and then dunking them into cold water. Who has time to wait for their mani to try? Speed up the process by spraying your polished digits with hairspray. Pop them into a freezing cold bowl of water for extra-fast drying time.
7. Add shine to your shoes with hairspray.
Skip the shoe polish and shine your ~fancy~ shoes with hairspray instead. You only need one coat, but use an extra-hold formula so it won't run off in the rain.