* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Genius Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know
1. Use Baking Soda To Extend Your Blowout
The stuff in baking soda that makes it so good for cleaning the kitchen works on your hair, too! Sprinkle a tiny bit into your favorite shampoo the next time you wash to help break down buildup from styling products (which can make strands look dirtier faster). The baking soda will help get your hair extra clean, so you can go an extra day between washes!
2. Use Baby Powder To Lengthen Your Lashes
Skip the falsies for your next night out! To get crazy long lashes without any glue, apply one coat of your favorite mascara. Then, use a Q-tip to dust baby powder all over your lashes, and apply a second coat of mascara. The baby powder will stick to your lashes to create natural extensions!
3. Use A Band-Aid To Create willNail Art
In a manicure pinch? Paint a base color on your nails and let it dry completely. Press a Band-Aid with holes on top, then paint on top of it with a contrasting shade of polish. Lift off the Band-Aid, and you'll have a perfectly-spaced polka dot mani!
4. Use Coffee Grinds As A Body Scrub If you want to apply self tanner, but are all out of exfoliator, don't settle for a splotchy bronze. Instead, snag some coffee grinds from your kitchen, and mix them with your body wash. They're a natural exfoliant, plus, the caffeine will make your skin glow!
5. Use Your School ID As A Mascara Shield
Applying mascara to your lower lashes is tricky business—which is why we love this genius trick. Hold your school ID or a credit card underneath your lashes, then go crazy with the mascara. Your lashes will get properly coated, but any excess mascara will end up on the card, instead of your face! Pro tip: clean the card off with a makeup removing wipe before you put it anywhere near your eyes.
6. Use Elmer's Glue To Get A Perfect Mani
Have trouble staying completely in the lines when painting your nails? Before you apply polish, paint a thin layer of non-toxic white glue around your cuticles. Peel off the dried glue off when you're done painting, and there will be no cuticle cleanup! Any excess polish that accidentally gets on the skin around your nails will peel off with the glue. This trick is especially useful for intense nail art—like the splatter technique.
7. Use A Toothbrush To Tame Hairline Frizz To get the baby hairs around your face to lie flat, spritz a toothbrush with hairspray and gently brush back the frizz at your hairline. This will smooth those annoying wispies, but won't mess with the rest of your style.