* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Funny Questions Girls Want To Ask Guys, But Most Likely Never Will
1. Do your nether regions really itch that much? I mean, come on. Your hands are always down there and doing something. Is that exactly necessary? Why?
2. What do dudes really talk about when they are alone? For real. Be honest. It’s not really just sports and weight lifting is it? Or have you been telling us the truth the whole time?
3. Do you ever sit on your balls? Is that why men almost always sit with their legs open? Do you have any control over where things lay your pants?
4. While running, is it painful when your bits are flying about? You should know, you’ve seen it, ladies’ boobies bounce about while we run, it’s just a fact. If you’re anything over a B cup, it’s a painful experience. What we want to know is, is it the same for you boys?
5. What does it feel like to shave your face. Is it itchy?Uncomfortable? How do you get rid of those little red bumps? Personally, if I was a man, I would have a huge and unruly lumberjack beard and wear plaid wherever I went.
6. Do you really care about hairy legs?If you don’t, then it’d be nice to know. There will still be ladies who shave every day, or wax uncontrollably. But knowing that a little stubble won’t turn you off will ease the minds of thousands.
7.What, exactly, goes through a guy’s mind when he cat calls? Do guys really think that it’s flattering (it isn’t)? Or is it a deliberate, conscious action to make a woman uncomfortable (wtf)?
• If this tip or its contents offend you in anyway, please feel free to tell me why in the comments section; I will then do my best to make the tip better for all viewers. Please avoid using profanity when doing so.
• If a viewer comments their opinion about a tip and you do not agree with it, please do not bully/bash them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
• Please tell me if there spelling or grammar mistakes.