* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
7 Cool And Surprising Uses Of Chocolate
Food & Drink
1. A weekend getaway Imagine going on a weekend vacation in a place where chocolate is king: Choco-themed rooms, chocolate treats everyday, all the choco chip pancakes you want for breakfast, wine and chocolate tasting in the afternoon, not to mention the must-try chocolate slide. Sounds good?
2. Body paint Chocolate is known for being rich in anti-oxidants which actually equates to ‘very good for the skin.’ So of course it’s only natural that we slather ourselves with this decadent spread. But more than just giving our skin some extra nutrients, chocolate body paint is known to kick out
3. Fake blood Not exactly what you have in mind right? But apparently, chocolates was used generously in horror movies like Psycho and Night of the Living Dead as main ingredient for fake blood. So that’s actually a lot of chocolate. The set apparently used generous amounts of Bosco Chocolate syrup
4. Money As one of the most tradable goods in the world (almost as popular as coffee), chocolate was once used as a valuable trading commodity. Mayans and Aztecs have been recorded to use cocoa beans for trade and for paying taxes. And like coffee, it would also be good to support chocolate product
5. Fighting tooth decay No that’s not a typo. I’m pretty sure there’s not much dentists out there who actually tell patients to eat more sweets, but apparently a substance from dark chocolate actually works better than flouride when it comes to protecting your pearly whites.
7. Lowers blood pressure
Those wonderful polyphenols from dark chocolates apparently helps in lowering blood pressure. So regular but controlled intake of chocolates will truly give your heart some good. Have a glass of red wine to go with it. Read here for more benefits of chocolate.
. Boosting your brain If you feel the urge to grab a chocolate bar when you’re suffering from writer’s block or when you’re feeling stressed at work, then don’t stop yourself and indulge. Flavanol, which cocoa is well-known for, is said to help boost blood circulation in the brain — instant mind
9. A lip balm Are you planning on a kiss to end all kisses? Then a chocolate lip balm is just the thing you need. Follow this recipe from food.com and you’re on your way to unforgettable chocolate kisses. Get it HERE.