* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
6 Things to Read to Motivate Yourself to Workout!
Health & Fitness
1. YOU’LL SLEEP BETTER. Hallelujah. Recently the National Sleep Foundation released a study that stated those who vigorously exercised daily had an overall better night sleep. And we can believe why. The more activity, the more tired you’ll be later on. Well rested, well deserved.
2. YOU CAN DE-STRESS By spending some extra time exercising you can “fuel your stress buffers.” AKA: Increase norepinephrine, a chemical that moderates the brains response to stress.
3. IT’LL STOP YOUR ANXIETY. By hitting the gym there are biological effects such as releasing more endorphins and norepinephrine into your system, but it also allows you to take your mind off of the source of your anxiety. By carving out a little “me time”, you can come back with better perspective.
4. YOUR MOOD WILL BE BRIGHTER. According to Mayo Clinic, working out helps boost the production of endorphins in your brain. Having time to relax, think and zone out– hello, runner’s high– we’re naturally happier.
5. IT’S A GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT TOOL. By always leaving space in your day to get a work out in you’ll not only reap all the benefits above, but you’ll figure out how to shift your other responsibilities around and make time for everything.
6. IT’LL GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE. It’s amazing how a quick workout will transform how you feel about yourself. It’s almost like you’re wearing a sign that says, “Yes! I just ran 5 miles today. Can’t you tell?” In reality, you may not look too different, but damn you feel like a rockstar.