* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
♦6 Things Men Want in Bed But Won’t Ask For
You’ve got a great sex life with your man. Or, maybe you’ve got a ho-hum sex life with your man but are otherwise happy. Still, unless you are a retired porn star, your guy may not be getting everything he wants from you in bed. Maybe he’s shy about asking, or maybe he’s afraid you’ll think he’s..,
1. More blow jobs: Let’s face it, no man ever complained about getting too much oral sex. You may give him a blow job every now and then, or as a part of foreplay. But maybe you make it known that you’re only doing it because it’s expected of you.
2. More lingerie: He’d like you to make sexy time more of an event, and that means playing dress up.Sure,it’s a lot easier&more comfortable to come to bed in one of his old t-shirts, but truth is, he’d rather you come to bed looking like a Playboy centerfold. “I feel like it’s wrong of me to ask..,
3. More aggression from you: “She is always waiting for me to make the first move,” says Darren, married with a kid. “I’d really love her to grab me in the middle of the night or better yet, to wake up to her giving me oral sex. That would put me in the mood right away!” Most guys don’t want ...,
4. Dirty talk: “I don’t want to go to bed with a nun!” complains Mario, who is currently between relationships. “When a woman talks dirty in bed and tells me in explicit terms what she wants me to do, it’s a huge turn-on.” We women may have been taught that “good girls” don’t talk dirty, but ..,
5. Anal sex: For most men, all roads lead to anal. They all want it, or at least want to try it, but many won’t ask. “I’d never ask a woman to have anal sex without first knowing if she liked it or not,” says Ricky, who is divorced. “But you can tell when a woman is open to the idea.”...,
6. A little S&M: Since long before 50 Shades of Grey, perfectly normal couples have been engaging in light bondage, spanking and dominance/submission in the bedroom. Chances are your man is at least curious about it, but maybe he’s afraid of scaring you off.
So, there you have it, our decidedly unscientific survey of what men want in bed but will never ask for. Are you ready to make some changes to your sexual repertoire? Tell us your thoughts in Comments, below!
♦Pls like 👍 If your likes are over kindly share♦ Thanks😊