* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
6 Survival Tips You Will Need
When you're in the wild and looking for mushrooms follow these tips:
1. If it's decayed or has fungi avoid it
2. Avoid parasol shaped mushrooms
To purify drinking water follow these 2 tips:
1. Boil it with fire
2. Get a container and put it in a ditch under the ground. Wrap the ditch hole with plastic wrap or a large lead and out a small rock on it. The water will evaporate and the clean water will drip back into the container.
If you get a cut or burn rub aloe on it and wrap it with a piece of cloth or coverage.
Trying to get rid of bugs:
1. Light a fire and the smoke will keep the bigs away
2. Burn some sage in a fire the smell will keep most bugs away
To build a survival shelter follow these steps:
1.Get a ridge pole and secure it in a stump to hold it in place. 2.put some ribbing on the ridge pole to cover it like shown above 3.Next put lattice and debris on top of it( 2 feet thick of leaves, grass,etc. pile debris next to the door when asleep.
Get some lemon balm from a cedar tree and burn it or run it on your skin. It works as a great bug repellent especially against Mosquitos.