* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
6 Steps To A Braided Bun🎀#tipit
1. Flip your head upside down and brush your hair to smooth out any cowlicks.
2. Take a two-inch section from near the nape of your neck and separate into three pieces.
3. Begin French braiding, working from the bottom up rather than the reverse. It might take a few tries, but you'll be able to feel if the braid is coming out straight without looking in the mirror!
4. Once your braid reaches the crown of your head, smooth the rest up into a high ponytail.
5. Twist the pony around itself to form a ballerina bun and pin in place.
6. An oversized bow clip is totally optional, but it helps hide any bumps at the top of your braid—plus, it just looks adorable!
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg