You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
6 Life-Changing Tricks For Winged Eyeliner
1. Draw the shape in with pencil first. Are you more comfortable with eyeliner pencil than liquid or gel liner? This tricks is for you. Instead of going straight to town with the ever-daunting liquid liner, try outlining the shape of your wing with a pencil eyeliner and then trace the shape with a thin liquid eyeliner like L’Oréal Infallible The Super Slim By Infallible Black.
2. Use a spoon. Use the shape of the spoon to trace your wing.
3. Use a business card. Don’t have a spoon handy? Do you have a business card in your wallet? (You probably do.)
4. Use some tape. This is a classic no-fail trick. If you haven’t tried this one yet, you’re doing it wrong.
5. Draw the flick backwards. Instead of trying to make the point of the flick on your winged eyeliner meet the spot you want it to end, try starting at the end and following the shape in toward your nose instead.
6. Connect the dots. You never knew a simple game of Connect-the-Dots would become so handy, did you?