* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
6 DIRTY HAIR HACKS FOR MORNINGS YOU JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO SHAMPOO.
1. Use baby powder as dry shampoo. For best results, apply it before you go to bed at night. The powder will soak up the oils in your scalp, leaving your hair smelling clean and looking more voluminous by the time you wake up!
2. Go for a top knot or messy bun. Gather your hair into a high ponytail, then secure it in a bun. The messier, the better, which is why this style actually looks even better with dirty hair! Get the full tutorial, here!
3. Use velcro rollers at the crown of your head to instantly add volume to second or third day hair. Let the rollers sit while you brush your teeth and get dressed for class. By the time you take them off, it'll look like you just gave yourself a ~fresh~ blowout!
4. Wash just your bangs, or the top portion of your hair. Selective washing is perfect for girls with super thick hair that takes forever to dry. If you have bangs, wash them right in your bathroom sink, blow dry them with a round brush, and you'll notice that your hair looks so much cleaner all over because you've washed the part that gets the most attention. If you don't have bangs, part a small portion of your hair at the crown, and wash and blowdry that. It literally takes five minutes, and will make your whole head of hair look just-done!
5. Braid it up. Whether you go for a braided bun or a chic Queen Elsa side braid, braids are basically dirty hair's BFF.
6. Change your part. If you part your hair on the right, part it on the left instead, or vice versa. When you flip your hair to the other side, it'll show cleaner hair. Spray some dry shampoo, run your fingers through to get the product all over to give it lift at the roots, and you'll have Selena Gomez bouncy hair in no time!.
If yuo save the tip,please give it a thumbs up and share it.