* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Coconut has unlimited uses! Just kidding, but it sure seems like it. From eating to beauty, coconut oil definitely comes in handy. We have picked out 5 popular beauty uses for our favorite oil!
1. Use As A Moisturizer – Just apply a small amount to your hands,arms, body, or legs to naturally replenish and keep your skin feeling super soft.
2. Lengthen & Strengthen your Eyelashes – Just rub a small amount of coconut oil across your lashes using a mascara wand once every night before you go to sleep. After 2-3 weeks you will notice your lashes will be thicker ad stronger.
3. As A Skin Scrub – To gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and other gunk. Keep your skin hydrated and smooth, mix 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil with 1 tbsp. Raw Sugar and exfoliate skin for 2-3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
4. Rid Pimples and Blackheads – Mix 1 tbsp. honey with 1 tbsp. coconut oil, 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp. lemon juice. Apply to pimples and acne and rinse after 5 minutes using cool water. Pat dry and repeat twice a week for best results.
5. Natural Lip Balm – For healing dry and chapped lips. Dry, cracked lips can happen anytime of the year.
It’s best to have a small amount of coconut oil at hand to use when your lips become chapped