You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
5 Weird Hair Tricks That Really Work!
1. Want subtle highlights for the summer but don’t want to empty your wallet? Squeeze out an entire lemon into a dish, dip a clean toothbrush into the juice, and gently comb it through your hair. Then, go sit in the sun for about 45 minutes to an hour. Do this once every two weeks.
2. Get rid of static in your hair by using dryer sheets. With one sheet, smooth it over your entire head going from root to ends. To avoid getting static altogether, rub the dryer sheets on your brushes and combs before using them on your hair.
3. Baby hairs and cowlicks are incredibly annoying, but there’s a way to tame them. Spray a toothbrush with strong hold hairspray and comb down the baby hairs and cowlicks so they’ll sit with the rest of your hair.
4. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase will help to prevent hair breakage and damage that can happen in the middle of the night as you toss and turn. Cotton and other textures mixed with your hair moving back and forth can create friction, which is what can cause the hair to break.
5. Protect your hair from chlorine in the pool by completely wetting your hair and saturating it in conditioner, leaving it wet. Your hair will soak up the chlorine-free water and conditioner instead of the pool water, which will prevent the damage and color turning that chlorine can do.