* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Ways To Keep Thin Hair Looking Good
These tips have come from a professional hairdresser and they do work!
1) Only use conditioner in the end of your hair, don't use it on the roots. Conditioner on your roots is too heavy and makes your hair seem flatter.
2) ALWAYS USE HEAT PROTECT. This stops split ends from forming and helps your hair to stay healthy.
3) Blow dry your hair in layers (use a cermaic roller if necessary). This adds volume to your hair.
4) When straightening your hair DO NOT (unless you have really curly hair) start straightening from the roots, this will only make your hair flat. Start from halfway down your hair, about the middle of your ear height.
5) To make your hair look silky smooth add a little styling cream after straightening to the ends of your hair. Rub a pea sized amount between your fingers and run through your ends.