* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Steps To Trust Your Partner
> Dating & Romance
1) Never lie. This person will love you, for you. You don't need to impress someone with false information, this will because a huge mess when he/she finds out the truth.
2) Relax. If you think your partner is cheating, be honest and ask. Trust is a give and take. Be respectful and calm, you might be overreacting at times.
3) Love yourself. Get to know your body, get to know theirs. Bodies can be embarrassing at times but in reality we all poop. It's a great way to open up and build a stronger relationship.
4) Don't take pictures or videos. Apps like snapchat you can quickly snap a pic, but if they screenshot them, it can lead to a sticky situation... Overall sex should be private, both agree on "revenge" isn't a way to get back at each other when the relationship gets sticky
5) Talk about your relationship. To a friend or family member, if that partner hurts you, or you don't give consent they aren't worth your trust. NO MEANS NO. have a plan for when you or your partner gets drunk that you won't take advantage of eachother