* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Steps To Help Exercise Your Voice!
1. Make sure to do some exercises and stretches to get your heart pumping a bit.
Ex. Jumping jacks, reach arms up as high as you can, touch your toes, etc.
Do each of these for about 10 seconds or more.
2. Pick a song to focus around. Start singing that song (not full out yet) and while you are singing it, bend your knees shoulder width apart. Then, put your hands on your knees, keep your back straight, bend at the waist a bit, and sing.
This will help you use your diaphragm and get air in and out better.
3. If you are unable to hit a challenging note, lay down in the ground, kept your back completely straight, and start to sing. This will help keep your back completely straight and also help you get air in and out better while you are singing.
4. When you are singing, ALWAYS make sure to keep your legs a bit bent. If you keep your knees locked, this stops you from getting the air you need. So, always keep them a bit bent so that you do not pass out.
5. Lastly, start singing your song full out. After using these exercises, your voice will be warmed up and you will be able to sing cleaner, smoother, and with no complications.