* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Snacks That Power Up Weight Loss - PART 1
Health & Fitness
Kale chips are a super-nutritious stand-in for potato chips or crackers& so delicious! 1. PREHEAT the oven to 325° F. 2. TOSS the kale with the olive oil &salt. 3. PLACE on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 -15 minutes, mixing once half-way through. The kale should be crispy,not browned.
1 bunch of kale, washed, cut into 2” pieces with ribs removed (about 3 cups)
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
1. PREHEAT the oven to 325° F.
2. TOSS the kale with the olive oil and salt.
3. PLACE on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, mixing once half-way through. The kale should be crispy, not browned.
NUTRITION (per serving) 51 cal, 1 g pro, 4 g carb, 4 g total fat, 1 g sat fat, 1 g fiber, 330 mg sodium.
Fruit And Spice Steel-Cut Oatmeal Oatmeal is only for breakfast you say? We say you can throw a serving into a container and eat it as a fiber-rich snack later at work. And with these steel-cut oats, you can make this ahead of time and keep in your fridge for portioning out.
¾ c steel-cut oats
1 large tart cooking apple (8 oz) chopped + additional for garnish
¼ c chopped dates or dried figs
3 Tbsp honey
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp ground ginger
1% milk (optional)
1. BRING 2½ cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in oats and ⅛ tsp salt and bring to a bare simmer. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. STIR in apple, dates, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger. Return to a bare simmer and cook, covered, until oats are tender but still have a slight bite to them, about 15 minutes longer.
3. STIR in milk (if using) and garnish with additional chopped
apple if you like.
NUTRITION (per serving) 217 cal, 5 g pro, 49 g carb, 5 g fiber, 2 g fat, 0.5 g sat fat, 79 mg sodium
Mashed Avocado Snack
If you love guacamole, give this superquick spread a try. This delicious pineapple-avocado combination is something new and different.
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
¼ avocado, mashed
¼ c chopped fresh or canned, drained, juice-packed crushed pineapple
½ tsp hot-pepper sauce
Pinch of salt
2 multigrain Wasa crisp breads
Mix the avocado, pineapple, hot-pepper sauce, and salt, and spead over the crisp breads.
NUTRITION (per serving) 161 cal, 3 g pro, 26 g carb, 6 g fat, 1 g sat fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 7 g fiber.
Spice Roasted Nuts
Toasting nuts awakens and deepens their natural flavor, plus it allows you to customize them with your own favorite spice mixtures.
1 tsp curry powder + 1 c unsalted cashews
NUTRITION (per serving) 111 cal, 9 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 3 mg sodium, 1 g fiber
½ tsp Chinese five-spice powder + 1 c salted peanuts
NUTRITION (per serving) 120 cal, 11 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 11 mg sodium, 1 g fiber
½ Tbsp cocoa powder + 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon + 2 Tbsp sugar + 1 c pecan halves
NUTRITION (per serving) 128 cal, 12 g fat, 2 g sat.fat, 150 mg sodium, 1 g fiber
1. PREHEAT the oven to 400°F.
2. HEAT 1 Tbsp butter and the appropriate spices in a small saucepan.
3. STIR in the nuts, then spread th
them on a baking sheet.
4. ROAST for 10 to 12 minutes, until very fragrant and warm, but not overly toasted.
Mixed Berry Ice Pops
Unlike the ice pops you probably had as a kid, these aren’t full of sugar and artificial color and flavorings.
⅔ c blueberries
30 small fresh mint leaves
1 ⅓ c raspberries
1 ½ c seltzer
2 Tbsp light floral honey, such as acacia
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. LAYER the blueberries, mint, and raspberries evenly in 6 ice pop molds.
2. COMBINE the seltzer, honey, lemon juice in a 2-cup , stirring gently until the honey dissolves. Very slowly pour the mixture over the berries and mint. (Leave about ½ inch of space at the top of each mold to allow for expansion during freezing. Adjust the amount of liquid you use accordingly.) Insert handles or sticks into the molds.
3. FREEZE for at least 4 hours before serving.
NUTRITION (per serving) 46 cal, <1 g pro, 12 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 0 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 0 mg sodium